March 4, 2014

A new familymember - welcome!!

I love torties, in all colours. But there is one who are the most delightful of them all.
For really many years I have dreamed  of THE tortie, with white - lot's of white.
Those who waits...... oh my, how many years I have been waited.

Photo by Regina


And finally my dream came true!!
My new girl is from Finland - cat nr 2 from FI*Birregin Cattery.
I am just so much in love with her, have been since she was born.
And when her breeder offered her to me I had to think. Because she was ready to go when we'd pick up the red bicolour boy , who is by the way the son of my new girl.
But right before Christmas and Diva who was slowly getting in to our small girl group - the time was not right.
But with such beautiful cat, I never forgot her.

And when we heard she is a clone of our dearest Milla. A cat who loves all kittens in the world, who are soft and just pure sweetnes I knew this was the right one also for our catgroup.
There is just something special about her. I can not put the finger on it, but I have the same feeling about her as I had about Milla. And our other blacktortie who loves Milla, I am pretty sure she will love this girl too. Getting cats to be friends in our home ( or at the boys) are seldom a problem - they just fit it in, regardless of the age. The smallest member of our group, our little panther, Tia - she is just "happy go lucky".

After new year the time was really right, and in few days our treasure will join our small feline family. First stop at the Vet, so her healthpapers will be done ready for the injurance and for future breeding.

So welcome to the most beautiful harlequin girl;
FI*Birregin La Coeur Pour Moi, OSH f 02 21


Photo by Regina.


When she is sattle in and the sun want to shine in to our windows again during Spring, I promise alot of new pictures of her.

I am so greatful for this girl, thank you so so much dear, Regina.
We will treat her with respect, love and lots of kisses.
And the plan is also to give her a forever home.
Thank you also for letting me have her fertile , so she can hopefully in future aslo make some beautiful babies with Hidalgo and Tiger.