April 11, 2011

Another wonderful (tortie) day.

I really love the Spring, it is my favorite season of the year. Not cold,and not too hot.
The nights are still a little cold,so I will wait some more time before all the furnitures and flowers will be decorate the porch.
The cats love to spend time outside in the fresh air.
I bought a little flower wagon, and my son helped me put it together.
Little Penny thought it was for her, after she had helped him the best she could. She is very helpfull :-)
It is fun to follow their developing,they are very different in type and look, but all 3 of them are so sweet and loving in temper.
Rufus,our main coon maskot is almost living outside the porch daytimes wanted also to sneak up on the blog:-)





Rufus loves the weather very much


Penny had a terrible profile when she was a baby, now it is very nice.



"Sushi" is our colourful little joy