October 8, 2010

Welcome home Leah

Von Ladas Leah

Leah is a harlequin oriental girl from Svetlana Vinik - von Ladas -  in Germany.
I saw some pictures of her when she was only 2 weeks old,and fell in love right away.
When her friend, Thomas at Mi-Thos Cattery told me she was avalible I was thrilled.

The whole litter is very outstanding special and the pedigree as well,for my breeding.


























My friend Pernille, at (N)Manhunter's Cattery wanted to welcome Leah at the airport too,and Leah found her jacket very safe.There she sat and was purring and purring. We all know how much Pernille loves "cows",so I had to check one more extra time when she went to her home,and I to the train station :-))

























Leah will have a lot of new friends here,and we can't wait to get to know her.
We know she is a charming little purring-monster allready.

Thank you once more both dear Thomas and Svetlana.
I LOVE Leah,she is my dream.