October 6, 2010

Group pictures are not easy to make good.

There is nothing sweeter than group pics of kittens. But oh my,so hard to get nice.
Today I made it,but sudden my extern blitz needet new batteries,and I did not have any more at home.
Well.... I want to post the pictures anyway.
The kittens are 7 weeks and 5 days old. We will take new pictures in the weekend maby. Depends on the weather.

And I think my dream came true. It is not a secret that I love the American type of an oriental cat.They are a bit more elegant and have a certain look that I love so much.
The problem is of course that the kitten is a boy,and he should go to a nice cattery instead of beeing home....
But maby it will all work out nicly - I am in no hurry.

Let me introduce my group pics,it worked out with a little patient :
















































And some single shoots,even when the batterie dit not work anymore :










































And the boys :









































And my dream boy :