March 4, 2017

Our OSH babies are 12 w old

12 weeks - I can not belive it. The weeks just rushes away - too fast.

Thankfully we are not in any hurry, and can kiss and couddle this bunch some weeks more before they will move to their new homes.

In theese days actually little Ray is with his siblings. But he will soon move down to daddy again. He is such a special wonderful little boy who is happy wherever he stays. He just sneek back in the kitten group , and everyone is happy to see him again.


Tiger is like his like his mother used to be like - he loves babies , so they are in the best care.




Today our blue siamese baby boy moved to his new home.
Me, Carolynn ,Jesse and Mr Sunday - Sunday Morning Blue - now named Thor jumped in the car and met his new mommy and daddy an hour away from my home.
Jesse made sure he had kissed him well good bye when we arrived.
Thor will probably a little later get another cat friend  - but now it is him and his new 4 month old brother - a BIG brother - who will get even bigger the next months .

His new brother is named Odin and he was really the sweetest kissing puppy I've seen in a long time.
So adorable and so happy and cool.


These two are so lucky - they will be together day and night - daytime together with daddy ( I think) at work.

The 12 w pics are normally for many breeders the last update they have on their babies - but I will try to make some new pics of them in a week or two again - as long as they stays here anyway.  Because this time NOONE wanted to cooperate with my camera the only day the sun showed up a short time.



My grumpy gang :D  Heard about lookalike grumpy purring kittens?
I laughed so hard when I saw this picture of Christian.



And his siblings - not as "grumpy" :







I will update about some other things next time - but then  - in 2 weeks, I will make probably the last litter- pics of them all before it is time soon for their Vet visits getting ready for their future homes.
And then I hope for sun and cooperative kittens - because noone looked like themselves this week .


And the one who didn't need any weekly pics taken  couldn't care less :D Not grumpy, she is smiling to the camera ;-)