April 27, 2021

Easter babies 4 w old

 

Superproud mommy!


New week, and the happy 9 are 4 w old. The 2 smallest are still very tiny, but I am crossing fingers every day.

Alot has happened the few last days. I noticed pee in the birthbox, so then it was time to find the baby toilets. 

Last evening before the transformation :


It's great to be a small family Cattery where everyone can be together. The other 3 adults are not laying with the kittens, but love to visit the kitten run, and taste Lily's restaurant. It is just Mocha,Billie and Sassy beside Lily , and it is such harmony. Online "TV" , watch and learn - in end of May Sassy and Billie will join the motherhood. 

After the makeover , the kitten run looked like this :


The biggest bed in the house, actually a dogbed. But then I came to the dessision it was too big at the moment.  Smaller bed , sorry Lily :D 



And since then, I changed it to blankets , but today I gave her another bigger bed. A soft type, mommy-Lily demandet.

Since last evening all 9 are eating a little raw. I am amazed they understood it right away. Not any heavy eaters yet, but every day it will be better, so they don't "eat their mommy alive". 



Today some of them have used the toilet, for nr 1 and nr 2. And some on the floor.  Their favorite toilet is of course the smallest one. And the more kittens in the small toilet at the same time, the cosier.... LOL.  I normally don't use it very long, but because of the 2 small I have to deal with it.  Hopefully I can put at least 1 big adult toilet there in a week. 


Since it is Tuesday , it have been picture-day out in the Wintergarden.

The girls :







And the boys :





We are so happy with all 9 , they are developing very promising.  There are one favorite , tough. I prefer non-dilutions , but this time I really could wish the creme boy was a girl :D  Sadly we don't need him in our breeding programme.


He is such a lovebug!


And the whole gang, the short hours the big bed was available :


I am cossing fingers all 9 get litter trained very fast, then they will get alot of new toys. But for now they are happy to have eachother.


All the kittens are still in option . Around 6 w of age, we probably know a bit more.