May 9, 2020

April babies are 3 weeks old.

Saturday is picture day for our April babies.
They are still easy to make single pictures of. Next week I am sure their little paws are much faster !

During last week we had visit of the " sex-change-fairy".  We are always joking about it, but this time it was a very welcomed change.
Since day 1 I (Veena) had a crush on specially one of the kittens.  My favorite colour of them all is chocolate spotts.  I even considered to get myself a future neuter boy . Had no clue about the type. It is not easy to tell from a kitten that is just 1 day old.
As the first week went on , I could se the little baby will turn in to a special beauty. His calm  personality also warmth my heart.
I the middle of the week, I did check the baby butts one more time on the two non-red boys. And then I did realise he wasn't a boy, my chocolatespottet crush was a girl!!

So from 2 beautiful girls, we have now 3 beautiful girls.
And yes, the chocolatespottet girl will stay. It would probably stay home as a neutred boy too.





We have also named our babies now. It is something we do around the 3w of age.
This time we choose the theme : "Romantic movies" .

The kittens are a little more social now, but still their world is mommy's creamy milkbar.
We will see if the little kittenrun will be placed in the kitchen next weekend, or if it can wait another week.
All the kittens are so sweet tempered, but this week we have one special favorite.

And we have also named him Attack's Heartbreaker.
He is already extremly social and kissable.

" I need couddle and kisses, please pick me up!!"

Running to the camera-lady for kisses!!



I made also some group pictures today. Don't know if I will be able to do it next week.
Depends how fast they run by then :D
The tortie sister in the middle is the chubbiest , but she is allready the most naughty and got fleas in her little paws!






And then the 3 weeks old single pictures .


These 3 boys are probably for sale. I write probably because some have made interests , but noone are reserved  since they are too young.
We wish pampered forever pethomes from them.
They might be nice showneuters too in CFA, but good forever homes is the most important.


Attack's Casablanca 

Attack's Heartbreaker

Attack's Playing by heart



2 girls will stay and 1 boy and 1 girl are in option for friends Catteries.
We are just waitng for Scarlett to see what she is hiding in her belly.


Attack's Love Actually

Attack's My Sassy girl

Attack's The best of me

Attack's She's all that