August 21, 2011

JUNIOR WINNER

The latest news on (N)Attack's Please Please Me

Our little very talkactive and sweet boy, who moved to Argentina this Spring has earned the JW tittle.
This is really fun,both for me and his wonderful owner.
And on all this shows, he has had competition with alot of other  beautiful kittens and youngsters - so therfor this tittle is well deserved.
5 shows  - 5 nominations - 5 Best in Show = Junior Winner

Here is our little Prince when he was about 3w old, allready a charming and demanding little sweetheart :




I want to give Maria the warmest hugs for making this tittle possible,and I am so happy he is living in her home with alot of love.

Here are some pictures from the show :









And here with his wonderful mommy Maria Chaher - owner of  TIKAL Cattery in Argentina . You make me both so so proud and I love you both so much. THANK you!!!